Just sent this email to HTC!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I own a Thunderbolt on Verizon. This is the very first HTC product I have ever owned...and it will likely be my last. The phone is extremely fast and the display is gorgeous but, the reception and battery life are ridiculous. To me, reception is the #1 feature. I also own 5 Motorola phones (2 Droids, 2 Droid2s, and a Droid X). Side by side, the Motorola phones all have full signal at my home...while my Thunderbolt jumps from 4 bars, to 1, to 0, and back to 4?? This undoubtedly has a negative effect on the battery life. As many times as the release of this device was pushed back, I expected much better quality than what I have. Frankly, you should tear apart a Motorola and take notes on what they're obviously doing right. If this phone had their reception and battery life, it would certainly stomp everything else that's out at this time! I'm probably going to re-activate my Droid X and put this sorry excuse of a phone on eBay.

This thread has been Thunder struck!

Droid592

Reaction score
Sorry you feel that way that's probably all your gonna get from them hope you didn't expect more.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sorry you feel that way that's probably all your gonna get from them hope you didn't expect more.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

I've learned not to really expect anything from them. Haha

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
if they even respond.

OP
Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Apparently..

smokiedabong

Reaction score
Didn't you see the 1000+ threads about how bad the battery life is before buying the phone ? Did you expected to get one that magically last longer ? As for reception I had no dropped calls yet .

OP
Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Didn't you see the 1000+ threads about how bad the battery life is before buying the phone ? Did you expected to get one that magically last longer ? As for reception I had no dropped calls yet .

Umm...no. That's why I got the extended battery. Still a joke.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Come on, quit exaggerating the number of battery threads. There were no more than 996 threads.

dieselpowered

Reaction score
I am right there with you...I see people claiming they are getting all kinds of battery life. I am in a 4G area and was just shy of 4 hours off a full charge. On top of that, the earpiece was sooo retarded loud that even at its lowest setting everyone around me could hear,

OP
Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Come on, quit exaggerating the number of battery threads. There were no more than 996 threads.

997 (one was closed). ;)

bmore

Reaction score
...might be 996 battery threads but prob more cry baby threads.

Id rather have the battery ones.

tissue anyone?

alboboy10

Reaction score
One major issue with my phone has been lately that my 3G and 4G are completely off. I can't see them, which mean data is not working. I can make calls, send texts, but no data. Comes back after a while, or sometimes goes back and forth.

dirtyfingers

Reaction score
My reception has been surprisingly well with this phone so far. Even when I go out to my parents house in the middle of nowhere it still works good.