Just DL ICS upgrade and lost the corporate e-mail icon

TheePagan1

Reaction score
I just did the ICS upgrade last night, and while some features are very cool... SOME are not and perhaps I am just missing something and need help!
I have a corporate e-mail set up on the phone, it had its own blue icon- my aol e-mail had the usual red icon. Now I only have the red icon and I have to toggle between work and aol messages! NOT COOL!!!! There are other issues, you cant put a GPS widget on the home screen.. that is annoying! And I havent seen anything about Face Unlock in the apps section.

Any ideas? Help!
Thanks!!!

PurpleSunday

Reaction score
There are several apps our there that will let you create a gps widget. I use widgetsoid.

rotordroid

Reaction score
The "red" app should have a choice for Universal Inbox so you can see all your accounts at once. The Corp Email app is gone in ICS.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just did the ICS upgrade last night, and while some features are very cool... SOME are not and perhaps I am just missing something and need help!
I have a corporate e-mail set up on the phone, it had its own blue icon- my aol e-mail had the usual red icon. Now I only have the red icon and I have to toggle between work and aol messages! NOT COOL!!!! There are other issues, you cant put a GPS widget on the home screen.. that is annoying! And I havent seen anything about Face Unlock in the apps section.

Any ideas? Help!
Thanks!!!

Go into "messaging" and you will see icons for your unified inbox, AND for each account.