Questions about e-mail

schwajh

Reaction score
So I'm not very into technology but I got a lucky break and ended up with a new Razr Maxx. I'm having some issues figuring out the e-mail though and it's probably just me but I need some help. Is there anyway to sync my personal folders in my e-mail accounts to my phone? I can only access my inbox, trash, and sent messages. I'd like to access all my folders. And is there anyway to view e-mails older than 30 days? Both these are sort of important issues for me and trying to figure this out is making me miss my old phone. I'd appreciate any help or suggestions. Hopefully, I'm not just completely out of luck. Thanks!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
So I'm not very into technology but I got a lucky break and ended up with a new Razr Maxx. I'm having some issues figuring out the e-mail though and it's probably just me but I need some help. Is there anyway to sync my personal folders in my e-mail accounts to my phone? I can only access my inbox, trash, and sent messages. I'd like to access all my folders. And is there anyway to view e-mails older than 30 days? Both these are sort of important issues for me and trying to figure this out is making me miss my old phone. I'd appreciate any help or suggestions. Hopefully, I'm not just completely out of luck. Thanks!

Try either K9 mail or MailDroid. I believer both will meet all your requirements. I've used both and although I like K9 better from a user interface perspective, but MailDroid got past a problem with a mail server I use in Germany that K9 choked on.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2 with Google voice to text translation. Please excuse any minor spelling, punctuation, capitalization or grammatical errors.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Try incoming setting: pop-server.twcny. rr.com (with the "twcny" being whatever your rr address uses there)

And outgoing: mobile-stmp.roadrunner.com

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums