Droid's Lack of e-mail

MarineDroid

Reaction score
I'm just wondering if there will be a fix for the e-mail isssues. I switched from a blackberry storm which was really great for e-mails as every one knows. I barely get e-mails at all with this droid. I have two e-mail's, a verizon and aol. Won't get a e-mail for days, and some times i have to remove the battery to restart the phone in order to get my e-mails.This is not acceptable, many of my friends will not get the droid because of basic e-mail issses.

bamfsig45

Reaction score
Is there an option in the VZW and AOL email settings to auto forward emails? If so have them both auto forward email to your Gmail account. I do this from 3 different pop3 accounts and get emails in under 30 seconds.

lkgmadmax

Reaction score
I have 3 Time Warner RR mail accounts, and a yahoo account all being forwarded to my gmail account, they all come into one single mail box thru my gmail account. I also have it set up through gmail so that when I reply to a piece of mail received from my RR account thru gmail that the recipient sees the RR address in my returned response in stead of the gmail address. Mail is not an issue on the Droid, just explore the features of the gmail account, follow the instructions it’s very easy.