Just call me lost in the Droid zone!

ruthf477

Reaction score
I am 52 years young and took the leap to a smart phone a month or so ago, and the love hate relationship is quickly turning to the later. Uggggggg the manual I downloaded is not really helping, I have tried 3 different bluetooth devices NONE auto reconect and reconnect only after much %$#&@. Also after spending $$$s on ring tones and ring back tones I am told that verizon v cast is not compatable with droid, and those are just 2 of the issues! Will someone please take pity on one who was not born in the techno era?:motdroidvert:
Thank You!

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community. There is def a wealth of knowledge here and a subforum for almost every android device. The search button on the forums allows you to do a google search of all info put into the community. Search button has answered many of my questions but I'm not too fimiliar with bluetooth but I know there is info in the community about it and there is also always someone willing to help you out. Feel free to ask questions and enjoy the addiction of the droid world

Sent from my Liberty D2

OP
R

ruthf477

Reaction score
Thanks so much for responding and for the advice, will give it a try now!

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum. im surprised none of ur bluetooth can sync. good luck

Aloha from Hawaii