Jus' sayin'

Reaction score
This is the best Rom I have ever used! I've test drove a few and always went back to stock GB. Had a few install problems (namely the status bar) but all is well. One question tho...what are nightlies? I have no idea...I just heard good things about this Rom so I flashed away. Only thing that has me down is no HDMI support.

Sent from my CM7 DROIDX using DroidForums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1327041067919.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1327041067919.png
    36.1 KB · Views: 366

Droid 51

Reaction score
Nightlie is where they are in the middle of building a rom but it is not yet complete but there are frequent updates but cm7 from what I gather is stable now

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

PappaFloyd

Reaction score
I'm on the 1/20 CM4DXGB and its awesome! No problems so far, only been today but it's smooth. Camera is working great to!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

PappaFloyd

Reaction score
I can reboot into Recovery from the power menu to make a Nandroid right? I'm kinda confused cuz I keep seeing not to use CMR once you're on a 2nd Init ROM? I have it on my phone still i just haven't opened it. The only difference is you go through the power menu to get there right? 

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Yes you can boot into recovery through the power menu. You are still using CMR you just can't use Bootstrap to get there.

PappaFloyd

Reaction score
Yes you can boot into recovery through the power menu. You are still using CMR you just can't use Bootstrap to get there.

Perfect! That makes complete sense now thanks for the explanation and help! Made my backup no problem, this new build for CM7 is great!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
No problem. Happy to help out :biggrin: