Joining Team Rezound!

Snoking

Reaction score
PDANET does USB tethering. FoxFi does bluetooth tethering with issues. I gave up and turned on VZW paid WiFi tethering for a while and it works great. On my tablet now via the phone. Speed is great with 4G on the phone. The VZW extended batttery is great and I have not switched back once in three months.

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Not many cases? There are TONS of cases. Just type Rezound Case into Amazon...

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well my 48 hour review of the phone is great! The look and feel of the phone is fantastic. Feels way smaller than my Tbolt, lighter too. Fast, smooth and so far somgood! I was also I'm
Rested with the battery life. I went from 6am to 5ish sitting at a vendor booth at the fair with what I consider heavy use. I just have a few questions. First is therer any "ap" for beats audio or is it all built into the media player? Second. I'm not looking to root this phone, what is my best free wifi tether? Why is there such a shortage of cases for this phone? It seems annoying this phone is so overlooked. Lastly, if i wanted to change the signal bars color and 4g and such up top on the phone, can i do it with out rooting? Andmhow can I resize the widgets? Thanks in advance! What a great phone..

Power Amp music player works with Beats with corded and Bluetooth
Status Bar+ is what I use to change my notification bar colors .

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
mountainbikermark said:
Status Bar+ is what I use to change my notification bar colors .

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

I've been using Go Launcher so long and hiding the bar I never realized that they had an app to change them. Cool.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums