Jellybean rom help

youngreezy

Reaction score
Can someone please explain how to get jellybean rom im on the leaked ics update the second version... please useful info i am new to this

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

OP
youngreezy

youngreezy

Reaction score
Im Unrooted

maaybraak

Reaction score
youngreezy said:
Can someone please explain how to get jellybean rom im on the leaked ics update the second version... please useful info i am new to this

The ToRmEnTeD ROM is pretty cool. With the ICS leaks, my phone wouldn't OC to 1.2, so it was a happy day indeed when I installed that rom and went into ROM Toolbox Pro to see that I was OC'd to 1.1. It runs very smoothly, u can get excellent benchmark scores with a little tweaking, and it did seem to marginally improve my mobile gaming experience. The hiccups are that there are neither data nor camera/video camera components working. I'm pretty sure Team Haters are working on that, though. But yeah, check out Obsidian's thread for the how-to's on that. Really comprehensive list...

Sent from my ICED .242 DROID BIONIC

maaybraak

Reaction score
Weaselboy134987 said:
I didn't know we had a jellybean rom

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Yeah, man! It actually came out a couple weeks ago, and it is a pretty sweet experience except for the data and camera/video camera not being up and running yet. I updated to the .242 leak then installed Safestrap v2.11 and have been running the JB alpha on the safe side as a secondary driver...mainly for the gaming improvements brought on by the OC to 1.1 and JB itself.

bhp117

Reaction score
Actually dhacker have cm 10 for bionic for at least 5 weeks ago before kexec was released but never gotten data working properly
Cant wait for them to sort out the data bugs either ics leak or kexec

OP
youngreezy

youngreezy

Reaction score
Does anyone knowwhere to get the ics leak.242? Or can anyone post link

OP
youngreezy

youngreezy

Reaction score
Yeah, man! It actually came out a couple weeks ago, and it is a pretty sweet experience except for the data and camera/video camera not being up and running yet. I updated to the .242 leak then installed Safestrap v2.11 and have been running the JB alpha on the safe side as a secondary driver...mainly for the gaming improvements brought on by the OC to 1.1 and JB itself.

Your running jellybean rom straight from. 242 leak?

marleyinoc

Reaction score
Your running jellybean rom straight from. 242 leak?

I ran on .232, same deal with camera issues but as of last week data was fixed (4G and wifi worked and switched, etc).

-Bionic 6.7.247 via HoB

OP
youngreezy

youngreezy

Reaction score
I ran on .232, same deal with camera issues but as of last week data was fixed (4G and wifi worked and switched, etc).

-Bionic 6.7.247 via HoB

Do you have steps on how to do it because mine never flashed cm10 on mine which. 233

marleyinoc

Reaction score
Bhp117 posted a good link for all the things gong on right now (a few posts back). Those guys have been maintaining those info threads for awhile and it should give you a feel for what's available as well as how to do it or where to look for better instructions than I could give you.

-Bionic 6.7.247 via HoB