Itunes on Droid

MikeDroid

Reaction score
Yes it is that simple!

I mount my droid to my comp and open the media folder that I created on my sd card. Then all I need to do is drag songs from itunes to the folder and it works perfect.

What this poster shared is the easiest way. It is simple drag and drop with your songs. Try doing that on an Ipod!:) You can create folders on your SD card and if you name one 'Music' your Droid will find the songs and even sort then automatically by artist!

So .. keep it simple, is the best way. Peace. :motdroidhoriz:. . I still need proof re: the person who said there are two hardware versions of the Droid (not!)

FireDroid

Reaction score
Thanks for the step by step for itunes agent!! It worked great and love that I have the best of both worlds!!

FireDroid

Reaction score
To the poster about aac, in the store on the right there is a choice to click itunes plus. It will show you a list of all the songs in your library that are protected and give you the option to upgrade all at once or pick and choose! It is .30 a song, mine added up to $125! lol

Levitation

Reaction score
Oops, I forgot about this thread! Apologies for the late reply.

Hey, I'm totally new to using the Droid, but from this ITunes forum I thought you might know what you're doing.
So, I can get everything ready for using ITunes Agent to download one CD and everything does really well except that when I click on the "Droid" under "Devises", nothing comes up, even when I simply click on the "Devise" folder, so I can't find a way to sync. Could you maybe tell me what I'm doing wrong, cause I followed all of your other instructions perfectly.

I'm not sure I follow you, but I think you just need to drag music to the device. I always manually sync my Droid - I'm not sure if there's a way to auto-sync it. I have 50+GB of music so automatically syncing with my collection isn't possible.

I just installed itunes agent and like the way it shows up in your intunes. But It doesn't seem to support playlist. If I'm wrong let me know what I need to do... Thanks for any help.

I don't think iTunes Agent has full iTunes playlist support. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. If you'd like to transfer playlists, Motorola Media Link seems like a good option (I've never used it):

Motorola Media Link - Motorola USA