It's XMAS time for RubiX

Strikeir13

Reaction score
I've been using RubiX pretty much since I got my phone, so this thread just spurred me to donate! Even if he doesn't get enough for an X, the $20 I just paid was worth it to make my phone so much better...

xraytedjim

Reaction score
I put in my $$. This has been the only ROM i've used and it has made my DX sooo much more enjoyable and better to use! Thanks for all the hard work and Merry Christmas!!

codythibeauuu

Reaction score
Wow... he already ordered/is about to buy the X. That was quick. Still, I hope that won't deter you from donating!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Thanks, everyone! I really appreciate the help. I found an X close by, getting it tomorrow when I get off work. Now I can finish off the new build :)

Reaction score
Thanks for everything drod.

You and this ROM are the only reason I'm not getting a Nexus S. I figure that's worth a few bucks.

Pure Google? Nope, Pure rubiX...

mcp770

Reaction score
Drod, in the future please let us know when this kind of thing happens as soon as it happens. Like these guys said and myself included you are my stock rom developer and we want to keep you in business.

mcp770

Reaction score
So does this mean we may actually see the new rom soon? You know someone had to ask.:)

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
So does this mean we may actually see the new rom soon? You know someone had to ask.:)

Haha I like how you snuck that in there.. ;)

Soon. It just entered beta phase... 5 minutes ago, and it's not out to my testers yet. Once I get off work starts beta testing.