ITS HERE! Otterbox!

arrjaytea

Reaction score
I've seen one "likes" for every five "dislikes." I'll pass on this one.

To paraphrase the omnipresent hookbill "Of course you do. You always hear the complaints, you rarely hear the praise."

It's the internet. People complain. Constantly. And satisfied customers rarely scurry to their keyboards to let you know they're satisfied, while those looking to complain can't get to their keyboards fast enough.

Once again, it's the internet. Welcome to it.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm not using my money to test "hookbill's" theory; still not buying it.

arrjaytea

Reaction score
I'm not using my money to test "hookbill's" theory; still not buying it.

Oooh, look at you - you're not going to pay attention to an obvious criticism of your own misguided "research" - no, no, no, you're your own man. You're going to make up your own mind based on what other people say on the internet.

Aren't you just the well informed, independent minded shopper.

. . .

Or maybe just an idiot. All I know is you (along with anyone else) are more than entitled to your own opinion on just about anything, but your reasoning is abysmal, and certainly doesn't make the fact that people spend a hell of a lot more time on the internet *****ing than levying legitimate criticism any less true.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Oooh, look at you - you're not going to pay attention to an obvious criticism of your own misguided "research" - no, no, no, you're your own man. You're going to make up your own mind based on what other people say on the internet.

Aren't you just the well informed, independent minded shopper.

. . .

Or maybe just an idiot. All I know is you (along with anyone else) are more than entitled to your own opinion on just about anything, but your reasoning is abysmal, and certainly doesn't make the fact that people spend a hell of a lot more time on the internet *****ing than levying legitimate criticism any less true.

Wow! I love the fact you're bashing me because I don't have time to do detailed research on a phone case, nor do I care enough to do the detailed research. The majority of the reviews that I've run across have been negative. If you're willing to bet with your money, fine, but I'm not with mine.

Last edited: