It's E3 time again!

bacK_N_87

Reaction score
dezymond said:
This. I guess the trailer is cool, but no in-game footage was a huge letdown.

And Watch Dogs (pretty lame name), seems like a really good game. Kinda reminded me of Person of Interest. Definitely will look more into that.

Definitely lame name but that's something I can get into.

OP
dezymond

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Aye Back, I know you're an nba fan, you gon be watching the playoffs or press conference? :D

I'm having a hard time deciding, I think I'll just record Sony Press Conference

bacK_N_87

Reaction score
dezymond said:
Aye Back, I know you're an nba fan, you gon be watching the playoffs or press conference? :D

I'm having a hard time deciding, I think I'll just record Sony Press Conference

Game is on computer. This boring ass Sony conference is on g4. Best of Both worlds.

OP
dezymond

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Sony started off promising, then flamed out big time

Nintendo is gonna kill it tomorrow:hail:

OP
dezymond

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Nintendo got a nice start, new Pikmin:hail::hail::hail::hail:

OP
dezymond

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I don't know which one I want more, a 3ds or Wii U now. No 3ds redesign though, disappointed...

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I don't know which one I want more, a 3ds or Wii U now. No 3ds redesign though, disappointed...

Is there something new with the 3ds?? Got one for my daughter after the price drop last year. I might get some games for myself for it as with her games it looks pretty cool. Some of the augmented reality games are pretty slick on it.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

bacK_N_87

Reaction score
I'm so disappointed at nintendo right now. I feel like they didn't show anything. Why spend so much time on Batman? I didn't see one killer game. That's crazy. As much as it pains me to say Sony has won again by doing what they've always done. Shown good games. Hopefully something comes out later this evening.

OP
dezymond

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Is there something new with the 3ds?? Got one for my daughter after the price drop last year. I might get some games for myself for it as with her games it looks pretty cool. Some of the augmented reality games are pretty slick on it.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2
Nothing new with the 3ds, but we'll see tomorrow. They're holding a one-hour event for everything about the 3ds, so could be new hardware, which is what I'm hoping for.
I'm so disappointed at nintendo right now. I feel like they didn't show anything. Why spend so much time on Batman? I didn't see one killer game. That's crazy. As much as it pains me to say Sony has won again by doing what they've always done. Shown good games. Hopefully something comes out later this evening.
Nintendo started off strong, but just like Sony fizzled out from there. I understand they want to show the different takes on old games, but they're still old games. They seriously should've shown what 2 gamepads on one game instead of concentrating on one gamepad itself.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
I was half paying attention by that time, what is it exactly? Is it like Playstation home?

You know that Disney Land game for kinect? That's pretty much it.

OP
dezymond

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
You know that Disney Land game for kinect? That's pretty much it.
No idea... lol. If it didn't catch my attention during e3 then doubt it will later

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
No idea... lol. If it didn't catch my attention during e3 then doubt it will later

The Disney Land Kinect game was shown last year. Maybe you'll remember this very special E3 clip

[video=youtube;PP8bqV92zl8]http://youtu.be/PP8bqV92zl8[/video]

Anyways, that's all Nintendo Land is. Some virtual theme park that's full of mini games, and plenty of FIST BUMPS!:)

Last edited: