Issues?

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
I know, I know. Give it a few days and let it calm down, right? So far I've experienced the following:

• Battery life is pathetic. Charged over night with the phone off. With light usage since 4am, I'm at 37% left.
  • Signal quality is not good. 3g several times at my house yesterday.
  • Froze twice requiring battery pulls. (This might be because I went ahead and enabled ART.)

I'll have to keep an eye on it. I'm probably going to do an FDR today after it charges back up of course...

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
I agree.. give it a day or 2

OP
scottysize

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
Just an update. It would appear that the FDR and leaving it on Dalvik fixed it. I used it quite a bit today and it's still going at 30%.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The biggest complaint thus far is the battery life, and that it doesn't even compare to the G2. The LCD upgrade is the biggest issue, but the bigger the LCD, the more battery. It's really dependent on your personal preference.

Personally, my G2 is a dream.

OP
scottysize

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
The biggest complaint thus far is the battery life, and that it doesn't even compare to the G2. The LCD upgrade is the biggest issue, but the bigger the LCD, the more battery. It's really dependent on your personal preference.

Personally, my G2 is a dream.
Yup. The G2's battery life is better, but the G3's screen is bigger, so I guess it's an even trade off. So far its lasted me all day which is all I need. Saturday was the most I used it and it last from 6:30am to 10pm with 21% left at 10pm. That's plenty.