Issue with Multimedia Dock or me?

temotyka

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone else having this issue with the moto droid dock....when i put my phone in the dock it displays all the "multimedia screen" content EXCEPT for the weather information in the lower left (just shows an "F" with no other data.
I have confirmed there is network connection so its not a case of data not being available. Any input is much appreciated....

lkgmadmax

Reaction score
I'm having the same issue, when I first docked he phone in the cradle it displayed the weather data including the temp. After removing the phone from the cradle the Temp disapperd never to be seen again. It might be worth calling Verizon Support and indentifying the problem so they can get to work on on the problem it if they haven't already started to work on it.

mapexvenus

Reaction score
I am seeing problems when I dock as well. Apart from problems reported by the OP, I also noticed that the two second dots that blink, were suddenly blinking a lot faster last night. When I pressed the icon to increase brightness, I noticed that the frequency decreased. Weird.