Is Thunderbolt worth 300?

denmcdon

Reaction score
Everyone seems to think the Bionic is the be all end all. Are we really supposed to believe that the Bionic is going to last more than one day of moderate use without having to charge it?

The fact that some people are saying they would've gotten a TB but aren't because of all the delays is hilarious to me. So if it came out a month ago, that makes it better how? You can only enjoy a phone if it has enough time as the most technologically advanced? I hate to break it to you but the Bionic is going to be the most technologically advanced for about 6 minutes, then there will be something else.

If you think the TB is a waste of money, then don't get it. But if you think the TB won't be blazing fast and that pretty much every 4g phone from here on out isn't going to have crappy battery life, I think you are mistaken.
I agree with you.

TDevilsG

Reaction score
ill-informed people rag on the specs of the Thunderbolt but to be quite honest with you, the speed and power of this phone is whats the most impressive thing about it (besides the gigantic screen). This is the fastest phone I have ever owned on all fronts. And that includes loading internet pages, navigating between menus, starting applications and downloading items. I know it doesn't have the dual-core, but that doesn't necessarily mean its slower because of it.