Is there any app or method that can resize the keyboard's spacebar?

Reaction score
Wasn't sure if the support forum was the most appropriate place for this, but I'm seeking support, so here it is.

Basically what I want to know is if there is any way to hack/modify the keyboard to make the spacebar smaller or increase the padding between the spacebar and the keys just above it. One of my biggest problems with the typing is that I often hit the spacebar when I'm trying to hit the lower keys instead. It's just an annoyance, but that's reason enough to want to do something about it.

So far the closest I've gotten is an app called Perfect Keyboard. I haven't been able to make it do just what I want, but I'll keep trying. If anybody else has any suggestions, I'd appreciate them.

Thanks!

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
SlideIt is adjustable in size as is Ultra keyboard (allows you to adjust the key size)...they both have trial versions available in the market.

OP
V
Reaction score
SlideIt is adjustable in size as is Ultra keyboard (allows you to adjust the key size)...they both have trial versions available in the market.
Thanks. Do you happen to know if they allow adjusting the size of ONLY the spacebar, or all keys together?

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
SlideIt is the keyboard as a whole but the spacebar changes in size to the keyboard size...

Ultra Keyboard, I do not recall for sure...sorry on that...

The other keyboard to check out is Thumb Keyboard, not sure on key adjustment but it might be what you are looking for without any changing needed...

OP
V
Reaction score
SlideIt is the keyboard as a whole but the spacebar changes in size to the keyboard size...

Ultra Keyboard, I do not recall for sure...sorry on that...

The other keyboard to check out is Thumb Keyboard, not sure on key adjustment but it might be what you are looking for without any changing needed...
Awesome. Thanks. I'll be sure to try them all out.