Is there a way to link sports team schedule to calendar ?

ugafan2081

Reaction score
Can you sync your favorite sports teams schedule to your calendar ?

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

ultrastigi

Reaction score
I looked and couldn't find anything. I just resorted to entering them in manually .... and for the NBA it sucks ...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

WallyIAm

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Can you sync your favorite sports teams schedule to your calendar ?

I think you can link them through your Google calendar settings. I found NFL and MLB schedules. I'd walk you through it but I'm mobile today. Sorry.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

z_man96

Reaction score
If you are looking MLB, go to their website, pick your team and download an Ical calendar. Then import it into your google calendar and wait for it to sync to your phone. I've done this with the MN Twins.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you are looking MLB, go to their website, pick your team and download an Ical calendar. Then import it into your google calendar and wait for it to sync to your phone. I've done this with the MN Twins.

I think maybe you need to look at your calendar on your Droid. Sports teams will not load on the Droid from Google Calendar. If you indeed have that please provide some proof because I say it can't be done.

z_man96

Reaction score
I don't know how I can provide you proof, but I have all the Twins spring training & reg season games on my droid. You have to download the teams ical file from mlb.com onto your pc and then import it to your google calendar on your pc and it WILL show on your droid

jcolt

Reaction score
I tried z_man96 suggestions but went to the New York Rangers website and downloaded the schedule in Ical to my PC. Imported that to Google Calendar and then synced my droid....All Rangers games come up in my calander on my Droid. Good fund Zman!

GRey1

Reaction score
Very awesome, worked perfect for me. iCal widget is now showing the Spring Training Schedule. dancedroid

CursedArmand

Reaction score
Here's the REAL answer with no downloading: Hop on your PC and go to Google Calendar -> Settings -> Calendar Settings -> choose "Calendars" tab -> Browse Interesting Calendars (halfway down the page) -> choose "Sports" tab.

You now have access to Pro/College football, baseball, hockey, cricket, etc.

Once you subscribe to a sports calendar (international holiday, moon cycle, sunrise/set calendars are available, too) you can pick which are displayed on your phone through whichever app/widget you use.

/thread

OP
U

ugafan2081

Reaction score
Ok I subscribed to the ones I wanted via Google calendar and my gmail is already connected to my calendar on my Droid incredible but my teams aren't showing up

STIDRIVER

Reaction score
Here's the REAL answer with no downloading: Hop on your PC and go to Google Calendar -> Settings -> Calendar Settings -> choose "Calendars" tab -> Browse Interesting Calendars (halfway down the page) -> choose "Sports" tab.

Once you subscribe to a sports calendar (international holiday, moon cycle, sunrise/set calendars are available, too) you can pick which are displayed on your phone through whichever app/widget you use.

/thread

This worked like a champ and I have all my teams in there... but I'm using Pure Grid Calander and the sports do not show up... Messed with settings but no luck.. is there something else I need to do? or does it not work with Pure Grid?

z_man96

Reaction score
For some reason it doesn't work with those calendars you need to import a ical calendar for it to show on your phone.

STIDRIVER

Reaction score

/thread

^^ and MLB is the only one that uses iCal... tried for my Red Wings and Pistons and no dice.... So, I used an app called "iCal Import/Export" to get the baseball one on both my stock android calander and Pure Grid... Just screwed for the other sports. Which sucks, because using the method above, my sports are all actually in my Google calander when you check it online, just not on my phone :(