Is there a camera app

haru3173

Reaction score
that would let me capture shots using other buttons like volume up/down or power button? I'm really having a hard time taking photos using the screen and trackpad on my incredible.

BigI

Reaction score
With Vignette you can touch the screen to take a photo

SarahP

Reaction score
I find Camera ZOOM FX works better. I can customize any hardware button to do any action including taking a picture or use touchscreen, etc.

Lots of nice features too :icon_ banana:

OP
H

haru3173

Reaction score
Ok thanks I've tried both and I liked them my only gripe with camera zoom fx is the flash doesn't work

Slammer

Reaction score
Give PRO Zoom Camera 5X a try. It allows you to take a picture or zoom with the volume keys. You can also snap a photo with the big D pad on the keyboard.

It works well with the Droid flash too!! I love it.

OP
H

haru3173

Reaction score
Thanks, I tried it but its too buggy for my incredible. The app gets on a loop when I try to edit the picture. Anyway I'm using vignette and I love it and you should try it too it has a lot of editing features.

SarahP

Reaction score
Tried vignette but found the zoom didn't work (just a crop window). Also very slow to process photos. Find it easier just to do post processing on PC.

Pro ZOOM Camera is nice though.

Slammer

Reaction score
I agree on the Vignette Zoom. It really isn't digital zoom with the crop window. Hard to see what you are aiming at with it.