Trackpad stopped working?!

OP
F

flipboi120

Reaction score
wow really? but i probably have to return the one i have right?

denakisland

Reaction score
Pacific NW. Not so North and not so West.
I've had my phone a few weeks and it started doing this yesterday. Very irritating, to say the least. I will be calling VZW tomorrow and I'm sure they're going to give me grief. However I ordered this phone after not wanting to deal with yet another Eris replacement.

OP
F

flipboi120

Reaction score
hey denakisland can you do me a favor and do this to see if it works on your phone...

turn off your phone then press and hold the trackpad button and power button until it turns on... then go to "reboot bootloader" press power (which is essentially Enter) then go to "reboot" and enter. Did that happen to re-activate your trackpad?

denakisland

Reaction score
Pacific NW. Not so North and not so West.
hey denakisland can you do me a favor and do this to see if it works on your phone...

turn off your phone then press and hold the trackpad button and power button until it turns on... then go to "reboot bootloader" press power (which is essentially Enter) then go to "reboot" and enter. Did that happen to re-activate your trackpad?

This did work, so thank you helping me not deal with tech support. I was going to try a phone reset first, but really didn't want to. Lol, it's such a pain to get the phone set back up when it's not rooted!

OP
F

flipboi120

Reaction score
nice i'm glad it worked for you =)...but it stopped working for me =( lol

OP
F

flipboi120

Reaction score
hm i hope not but you might possibly be right...