Does external keyboard and trackpad work with Maxx HD?

nepkp

Reaction score
I just ordered a Motorola Wireless Bluetooth with trackpad for using with my RAZR MAXX HD. I have been reading a lot of posts that indicate that MOTO's Webtop app does not work on the HD models. Is this true? Should I cancel the order, before I have another frustrating experience with my HD unit, which seems to lack functions of the non-HD RAZR Maxx, which sold me on the idea of getting the device in the first place. Any timely advice would be greatly appreciated, as I can't keep up with it all.

jimmythegent

Reaction score
I just ordered a Motorola Wireless Bluetooth with trackpad for using with my RAZR MAXX HD. I have been reading a lot of posts that indicate that MOTO's Webtop app does not work on the HD models. Is this true? Should I cancel the order, before I have another frustrating experience with my HD unit, which seems to lack functions of the non-HD RAZR Maxx, which sold me on the idea of getting the device in the first place. Any timely advice would be greatly appreciated, as I can't keep up with it all.

HIGHLY doubt it... I dont think it will work.