Tablets

kicker10bog

Reaction score
What Android tablet would you buy if you're in the market.

For me, I'm looking into getting the Asus transformer in a couple weeks. Icthink it'll be the best option because I'm looking for a tablet that can replace my netbook. And I want the touch screen because it's hard to type equations in with a keyboard during class and draw physics pictures with a trackpad.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
If I was in the market it would be the Xoom all the way.

Sent from somewhere...

OP
K

kicker10bog

Reaction score
Why the Xoom as opposed to the other tablets coming out that are just like it, or almost the same thing except the brand name on it?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

grinchy

Reaction score
I bought the viewsonic gtablet and the nook color....rooted both of them using UD's 3.12 rom....and love them!

M

Motoblue

I would go with Xoom or better wait for Toshiba's Tablet!

pyro6128

Reaction score
I went with the nook color until there are bigger advances in the tablet market, and prices drop. Once its rooted its amazing. Grinchy you should try phiremod 5.1. I was on ud 3.1.2 and switched over because everything is pretty much the same except phiremod has video playback

grinchy

Reaction score
I went with the nook color until there are bigger advances in the tablet market, and prices drop. Once its rooted its amazing. Grinchy you should try phiremod 5.1. I was on ud 3.1.2 and switched over because everything is pretty much the same except phiremod has video playback

Installed in about an hour ago...really like to transitions :) and yeah it seems more refined then UD...however I am anxious to see what UD's next release will entail :)