Is the droid x too big?

Seaner

Reaction score
I just preordered the Droid x. this will be my first smart phone, i have the env touch right now. im starting to think if this is too big and if i should have gotten the incredible. any advice? and i dont plan on rooting either phones

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Only you can tell if its too big....for you. Yes it is a big phone. If it turns out to be too big for you, grab the Inc. I assume you dont want a phone with a slide out keyboard?

ntrddragn

Reaction score
...i have the env touch right now. im starting to think if this is too big

Thats what she said. dancedroid:icon_ banana: LOL..sorry couldnt resist.

On a serious note...if you think the env is big then X would be huge. you should go and look at the HTC EVO. that will tell you if you like it or not. :)

BlueSami

Reaction score
I just preordered the Droid x. this will be my first smart phone, i have the env touch right now. im starting to think if this is too big and if i should have gotten the incredible. any advice? and i dont plan on rooting either phones

NO and close this thread! lol

but really i think its one of those things where if you have to ask then it probably is too big for you..

otter34

Reaction score
I like the 4.3" screen! Is it thinner than droid since there is no slide out QWERTYand does it weigh less?

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Is the droid x too big?
Depends on who you ask. We can't tell you if it's too big for you.

im starting to think if this is too big and if i should have gotten the incredible. any advice?
Why didn't you make a paper or cardboard cutout if you wanted a rough idea?

Or compare its dimensions to your current device?

sic0048

Reaction score
Go to Sprint and hold the EVO 4g. It is about the same size as the Droid X and it will give you a great idea if it is going to be too big. The Dorid X is slightly longer (height) that the EVO 4g, but the same width and also slightly thinner.

I went and played with a EVO 4g last week and found it wasn't as big as I expected it to be. I know I'll be fine with the Droid X. After seeing some of the pictures of the EVO 4g and the Droid X on the net, I thought the phone was going to be much bigger than it really was in person.

Go see for yourself!