Is screen protector really necessary for Razr?

carguy

Reaction score
I've had my X for about 2 years with only a Seidio Active case (no screen protector). Screen looks as good as the day it came out of the box :)

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Military shields...I love em.

Quick

Reaction score
Is Ghost Armor any different than Zagg invisible shield?
I've used full body (and screen) invisible shields for years (actually had my treo long enough that it yellowed around the edges after a few years and they replaced it under the lifetime warranty). Completely happy with the invisible shield but I'm always open to trying something that might be better.

Material?
Fit?
Feel?
Clarity and/or anti-glare?

anybody tried both?

Last edited:

Caesars

Reaction score
I just received the military armor but i haven't opened it yet lol. My zagg is still going strong but i wanted to see what else was available.

Return of the Android

carguy

Reaction score
Ran my Moto X for almost 2 yrs without one. Flawless.

Sent from my Gs3 while driving

Reaction score
Gleason81 said:
Any pictures for us? How easy to install without air-bubbles or misalignment?

Zagg's are self healing. You do have microscopic air bubbles at first, but they disappear within 72 hours. If you do get a scratch down the line, it will heal itself, and if it doesn't you can send it back and they will replace it for you.

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Zagg's are self healing. You do have microscopic air bubbles at first, but they disappear within 72 hours. If you do get a scratch down the line, it will heal itself, and if it doesn't you can send it back and they will replace it for you.

I need to get one for my D3. It's pretty awesome to have a screen protector with a healing factor.