Is it worth waiting or jump in!!


New Member
Mar 13, 2011
Reaction score
I once owned a 'brick', granted it was to show-off, especially as coverage was a pain. I then moved slowly on and along the variations until we arrived at droids... Hmmm? Yes! The problem I seem to have is akin to 4core and 6core cpu choices, get the best now and pay through the nose or wait a month and get the same for less, although it will not be the latest by then. The problem of course is you have to get something or forever wait.

I travel between the US and Europe regularly and do need coverage I can depend and rely upon. As with dual and tri bands a while back which eventually go to work globally, what do I need to watch out for with droid coverage to make it worth getting??

Thanks all