Is it fully charged? Galaxy Nexus 4g

Zexion579

Reaction score
I have only had my G-nex for a day. I turn it off to charge it and was wanting to know if there was some sort of notifier when it is done charging. most of my old phones would have a light that came on or a message that let me know it was done even when it was off. Does the Galaxy nexus 4g do this or am i supposed to guess?

Axium

Reaction score
i don't think so. personally i'm missing the old charge led on my OG droid :(

EAK

Reaction score
Light Flow app lets you have the notification light on while charging and once charged it will turn off.

rjcapp

Reaction score
With the the phone off and the charger plugged in if you press the power button you'll see a charge indicator. Try it. Let us know how it works.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OP
Z

Zexion579

Reaction score
When I look at the screen while charging it off it shows a full battery but can be anywhere from 89 to 100%. Though I don't get how my old omnia 2 had the indicator and this doesn't. It seems weird and like a step back. Idk maybe I'm just restarted. Thanks for the replies and the help. B-)

Axium

Reaction score
With the the phone off and the charger plugged in if you press the power button you'll see a charge indicator. Try it. Let us know how it works.

i haven't really ever charged my phone while it remained off.. lol. is there any advantage to this? does it charge faster?

OP
Z

Zexion579

Reaction score
Idk I thought I read somewhere that it is better for the battery. Maybe I'm just paranoid.