Is 893 better than 902

Suuperflie

Reaction score
the bionic actually seems to run smoother with 902, and my ext battery lasts longer now than it did with 893. I will deal with some new bloat since phone runs better

My Bionic has been perfect. The camera is faster, though I don't use it much, and the battery life is now what it should've always been. I can stream music to my TV entertainment system for an hour or so, watch Netflix for a couple hours and I can still have 50-60% battery by bed time. I take it off charge at 0600 and don't usually go to bed until around midnight. I've got everything I don't use frozen by Titanium Backup and I turn 4g off while at work, because the signal is weak. I check forums and email/text throughout the day. This is all with the stock battery. I couldn't be happier. In fact, I'm a little hesitant to download the ICS update when it comes out, because I don't want to deal with the bug that'll come with the first update and I'm affraid Moto will stop supporting the Bionic before they fix all the bugs for it.