901 to 902. If its not broke why did i try to fix it

welsalex

Reaction score
The update has been working flawlessly for me. Zero problems with data or battery. Camera is better. I love my bionic!

Sent from my Droid BIONIC via DroidForums

bk1242

Reaction score
If you do a factory reset do you lose all the data on your phone, or just it just restore it to how it was before the updates?

OP
M

mattyj724

Reaction score
i didnt lose the update, however it erased everything else on my phone (appss and downloaded stuff not sd card) it was like i pulled it out of the box. it still had .902 on it. but so far i think what ever was causing my data drops is gone.

bk1242

Reaction score
Have any of you gone back to 901 from 902? If so, how did you downgrade?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

BlueSami

Reaction score
i didnt lose the update, however it erased everything else on my phone (appss and downloaded stuff not sd card) it was like i pulled it out of the box. it still had .902 on it. but so far i think what ever was causing my data drops is gone.

I may have to try this

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score

One thing about the apps; since they're in the cloud you should be able to get them back without any problems and you won't have to buy the paid apps again.

OP
M

mattyj724

Reaction score
Well its been a day or so and no data drops. I think what ever was causing it was cleared by the reset.

bk1242

Reaction score
Ok ill check it out. Thanks I appreciate it