Inverted Calendar

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
this happens when your framework is built from one source and and then calendar built from another, you get id errors! not fun to fix

Wow, here's the weird thing: I've used this calendar on a bunch of different ROMs, using different source, and I've never seen that png weirdness. I wonder why?

the first step is to find out where the calendar came from and other users with id errors to narrow it down. I know I helped one of yours users yesterday to get it loaded on his d2 and he had a similar issue. Weird thing is I loaded it on my DX and it work as it should.

OP
GirLuvsDroid

GirLuvsDroid

Reaction score
Have you tried it yet on BB6.2.1? That's what I'm running.

No, I haven't tried it on BB 6xx, but since the summer, I've tried it on a couple of BB builds (4 and 5), several LFY builds, some UD 1.x and 2x builds, and a Chevy SS 4.x build, several Project Elite builds (I'm running 4.2b now) and there might be more that I don't remember, and I haven't seen that weird issue on any of them.

NattyBee

Reaction score
this happens when your framework is built from one source and and then calendar built from another, you get id errors! not fun to fix

Wow, here's the weird thing: I've used this calendar on a bunch of different ROMs, using different source, and I've never seen that png weirdness. I wonder why?

the first step is to find out where the calendar came from and other users with id errors to narrow it down. I know I helped one of yours users yesterday to get it loaded on his d2 and he had a similar issue. Weird thing is I loaded it on my DX and it work as it should.

anything special needed to load it on the DX?

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

The update.zip provide wasn't set up right for d2 or dx so I just made my own and flashed and it worked as it should

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

NattyBee

Reaction score

The update.zip provide wasn't set up right for d2 or dx so I just made my own and flashed and it worked as it should

Indeed...could you possibly share the one you made? This would go wonderfully with DarkSlide...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

NattyBee

Reaction score

Indeed...could you possibly share the one you made? This would go wonderfully with DarkSlide...

Sure here you go Flash like a rom or theme

Thankyou sir! You are awesome!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Flash without renaming the default calendar.apk or calendarprovider.apk? Trying to get this on a friend's stock rooted DX..

DroidForums Junkie!!

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Flash without renaming the default calendar.apk or calendarprovider.apk? Trying to get this on a friend's stock rooted DX..

DroidForums Junkie!!

If he is on stock he has Blur-calendat and this wont work this is for aosp-esque roms

NattyBee

Reaction score

DroidForums Junkie!!

If he is on stock he has Blur-calendat and this wont work this is for aosp-esque roms

Probably why it isn't working for me either...it just makes my Calendar disappear...

guzmand2

Reaction score

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Does this mean that if we delete the Blurcalendar and then install it should work?

DroidForums Junkie!!

No it wont work cause your phone is blur dependent