dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Incredible crew checking in

welcome to the board! I'm running CM7 myself. How are you liking it so far?

OP
G

greatleo

Reaction score
Incredible crew checking in

welcome to the board! I'm running CM7 myself. How are you liking it so far?

Thanks! CW7 has been almost excellent. There aren't any bugs causing it to crash, but a few features (or lack thereof) bother me regularly.

In the stock HTC interface, pressing the home button twice would show thumbnails of all the pages on the phone. I liked that feature, and used it to quickly swap between pages.

The other issue I have is with profiles. I set the "night" profile when going to bed, and then switch back to the "default" profile in the morning. However, it doesn't set the ringer volume back to maximum, which has caused me to miss a few calls when I'm in a noisy environment, like a grocery store.

Other than that, CW7 is superb.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
When I hit the home button when I'm at one of the home screens, it shows thumbnails of all the homescreens.

As for profiles, I'm not familiar with them as I don't use them.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Thanks! CW7 has been almost excellent. There aren't any bugs causing it to crash, but a few features (or lack thereof) bother me regularly.

In the stock HTC interface, pressing the home button twice would show thumbnails of all the pages on the phone. I liked that feature, and used it to quickly swap between pages.

The other issue I have is with profiles. I set the "night" profile when going to bed, and then switch back to the "default" profile in the morning. However, it doesn't set the ringer volume back to maximum, which has caused me to miss a few calls when I'm in a noisy environment, like a grocery store.

Other than that, CW7 is superb.

Welcome aboard.

1. From the home screen press your menu key and see if the launcher has a "Preferences" option. If so, you would be able to program the home key actions there. If it doesn't have that option try one of the other launchers - Launcher Pro, Zeam, Go Launcher, ADW, etc.

2. I use an app called "Bedside" for my night programing. It will allow you to totally customize what can and cannot happen at night. It can be triggered to start automatically when placed in the docking station or when plugged into a charger or, of course, you can just start it when you need it. The phone will then return to it's previous state when the app ends. The app can be ended automatically by removing it from the dock, unplugged from charger or by hitting the back key. I've used it for two years now and it has never failed me.

Good luck and have fun here!!