insurance

krnmc

Reaction score
I just have a question i have the white Samsung Fascinate from bestbuy and i have insurance on the phone. Do you think if i use the insurance they wuold send me the white one? or the black one? im just wondering. ha cause it would suck If something does happen to my phone and i get the black one back... =[

MKKH10

Reaction score
I'm not positive; but I'm pretty sure that they would have to send you the same exact one.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

Jamis0n

Reaction score
Did you get the insurance through best buy? What happened to the phone? I work in that department.

8pened!

GDP

Reaction score
They'll send a white one. If for some reason they don't have any white ones they will tell you and see what you want instead.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

IamGov

Reaction score
I also have the white one and was told if there are no refurbished ones then they would notify Bestbuy to grant the release of a new white one . If for some reason bestbuy would not comply then I would be stuck with the black one. Remember, it is the replacement to exact OR comparable model.

Sent via my Fascinate on the Droidforums app.
Owned D1, Incred, X, D2, and the Fascinate is the best.

Jamis0n

Reaction score
I also have the white one and was told if there are no refurbished ones then they would notify Bestbuy to grant the release of a new white one . If for some reason bestbuy would not comply then I would be stuck with the black one. Remember, it is the replacement to exact OR comparable model.

Sent via my Fascinate on the Droidforums app.
Owned D1, Incred, X, D2, and the Fascinate is the best.

Lucky.. I wanted a white one..
8pened!

OP
krnmc

krnmc

Reaction score
Well nothing happened to my phone it was just out of curiosity, and to answer the question from few posts above i got the insurance through verizon, and sadly when i took the phone in. The all the workers that saw the phone said
"Thats a cool case on the phone." Kinda sad i must say.. ha but Thanks for all the replies ! =]