droid razr 32gb?

xBabyBoy4021x

Reaction score
i broke my white droid razr the other day and sent in a claim through phone insurance and the website says something like "we do not have a white droid razr (16gb) in stock to send you right now we can send you a black one" but the next day it says they have a "white droid razr (32 gb) they can send me to replace my white droid razr(16gb)" so i went through the checkout process but was wondering, am i getting a razr with higher storage capacity since it says my old one was 16gb and the new one is 32gb? it does say that it will come with a new sd card do u think that means they are just sending me the exact same thing as i already had? (white razr with 16gb onboard memory and 16gb sd card) or if they are sending me a 32gb razr with a 16gb sd card as well?

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
i broke my white droid razr the other day and sent in a claim through phone insurance and the website says something like "we do not have a white droid razr (16gb) in stock to send you right now we can send you a black one" but the next day it says they have a "white droid razr (32 gb) they can send me to replace my white droid razr(16gb)" so i went through the checkout process but was wondering, am i getting a razr with higher storage capacity since it says my old one was 16gb and the new one is 32gb? it does say that it will come with a new sd card do u think that means they are just sending me the exact same thing as i already had? (white razr with 16gb onboard memory and 16gb sd card) or if they are sending me a 32gb razr with a 16gb sd card as well?

No, your suspicions are correct. There is only ONE configuration of internal SD card for ALL DROID RAZRs/RAZR MAXXs, and that is a 16GB Internal card. Those sold as 16GB RAZRs simply don't come with a removable 16GB SD Card, however they still have the slot to accommodate one. Take the offer, you're getting a 16GB SD Card for FREE!! ;)