Incredible Commercial

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Here you go Incredible owners....enjoy

[video=youtube;S-Gesai5WlE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-Gesai5WlE&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Verizon DROID INCREDIBLE by HTC CODE[/video]

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hahah, was that a preview for the next Matrix???

Droids

Reaction score
Nice commercial, glad to see they kept the whole droiiiiidd theme going.

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow, that's awesome. I haven't seen any of those running!

gatorbait

Reaction score
Wow, that's awesome. I haven't seen any of those running!

That's right you haven't. Which shows that Motorola Droid is still the flagship phone, IMHO.
As far as Verizon is concerned, I don't think they need to go heavy into marketing the Droid Incredible. The marketing for the Moto Droid is going to bleed over onto the Incredible and yield benefits for Verizon without them having to air different commercials.

Joe Consumer see the Droid commercial on TV, thinks it is cool and heads into his local Verizon store. He asks about, "The Droid phone I saw a commercial about", and the rep tells him, "Sir, we have a Motorola Droid and an HTC Droid Incredible. They are similar phones but one has a slide out keyboard and ABC, and the other is virtual keyboard only like an iPhone and has XYZ."

Verizon has built up the Droid BRAND. They don't need to pump a ton of dollars into the marketing of each and every Droid phone.

dbigdawg

Reaction score
The beauty of the Droid franchise

is that the advertising campaign can continue to build upon itself regardless of how many Droid devices are introduced. Apple has done extremely well running an add campaign for nearly five years with the same music, finger, voice over and fonts. The Droid franchise is allowing Verizon to reap the same continuous image benefits while offering different devices. Brilliant marketing strategy that provides longevity of the campaign and maximizes the ROI of prior ads images.

Conversely, T-Mobile touted the G1 as a Google phone and now the Hero as a phone that gets you, the HD2 is just big and so on. They completely missed the continuity of advertising the concept of the OS which means that every device campaign starts anew, attempting to capture interest as opposed to building upon the advertising investment they already made.

The Droid franchise campaign is going to drive Verizon Android sales faster than the fragmented and underfunded campaigns of T-Mobile & Sprint. AT&T hasn't created any real buzz around their Android line up but simply around the backflip. Advantage Verizon.

bcrigler

Reaction score
There is lots of advertising coming. I picked mine up from a retail outlet and they had commercial crap all over and even more tv commercials besides this one.