incipio silicrylic..

cp24eva

Reaction score
I think they are are slightly off. Mine does the same, but it's not really a big deal. you can always call their customer service and tell them to cut the next batches right.

dzone67

Reaction score
I think they are are slightly off. Mine does the same, but it's not really a big deal. you can always call their customer service and tell them to cut the next batches right.

Thanks for the confirmation. Yeah, I already emailed them yesterday regarding this. Does the screen protector that it comes with distort the camera or light sensor in any way?

Sent from a Rezound!

cp24eva

Reaction score
The screen protector is actually ok. But it takes away from the beautiful pictures. but on the bright side it isn't prone to many fingerprints like some others. Good for what it's meant to do, antiglare.

JTAC

Reaction score
How does everyone like these Incipio cases? Is the hard shell smooth...like smooth to the point where it feels like it slides out of their hand? I am experiencing that problem with my Otter Box defender case.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

dzone67

Reaction score
How does everyone like these Incipio cases? Is the hard shell smooth...like smooth to the point where it feels like it slides out of their hand? I am experiencing that problem with my Otter Box defender case.

I'm loving mine. It's awesome and protects the phone really well. While the hard shell is smooth, it's not too smooth to the point where you need to have an extreme grip to grasp the phone. It somewhat feels like the back of the HTC Thunderbolt (In my opinion).

Sent from a Rezound!

STINGER

Reaction score

loving mine so far and I am as hard on equipment as one could possibly be ............... it's a wee bit beat up already but the phone beneath looks as good as the day I covered it up with the case and screen protector