In app wifi toggle

lterry913

Reaction score
I used to have an app called in asp wifi toggle with my droid 1. Now I have droid x and can not get it to work. Is it just me? Is there a way to make this work?

OP
L

lterry913

Reaction score
I doubt we will have any luck...was my favorite and most used app but no responses...I emailed developer and he and I tried a few things with no luck...He said it its because the keys were not touch keys( maybe a hardware issue instead of software) and he could not figure a work around...I am also not rooted so that probably makes things more difficult. If enough people used this app and kept the thread going maybe he would see the interest or some other developer will notice and figure some thing out the app was awesome on my d1.

donballz

Reaction score
I asked him for the code so I could try to patch it. I don't know if its open source though.

OP
L

lterry913

Reaction score
Seems we are the only two that care? lol One would think more people would be interested in the app, it was great on d1. I only hope the market can keep up with the apps we like after 2.2...I already see disclaimers on some apps as to how they don't work with 2.2 yet.

OP
L

lterry913

Reaction score
Well someone suggested quick settings in market...usesnotification bar icon to set settings and toggle off and on a lot of settings...not bad I am giving it a shot and liking so far..might be our alternative...good luck!

donballz

Reaction score
Omg dude, this app is excellent! Exactly what I needed! I could hug you right now.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk