Importing contacts from google.

bkrumnow

Reaction score
I installed the new steel DROID rom and I cannot Import my contacts from google. I synced the account and the contacts will show up for a second and then disappear like there is some kind of conflict with another program.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

chevycam94

SteelDroid ROM / Cortex ROM Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
steelroms.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P, VZW Note Edge, D1
I installed the new steel DROID rom and I cannot Import my contacts from google. I synced the account and the contacts will show up for a second and then disappear like there is some kind of conflict with another program.

Thats a weird one. Im not sure about that. I know this gets repetitive, but did you do a FULL wipe before installing the latest Steel Droid?

OP
B

bkrumnow

Reaction score
I Did a full wipe and I cleared the cache.

The only other thing that I have found that. Isn't working right is adding additional email accounts. I tried to add my hot mail. Account and it never completes the configuring step.

Other than those small issues I love the rom.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Last edited:

ryee

Reaction score
I too am having this issue. I've also wiped all data and cache before flashing. Any thoughts or ideas?

Update: Had to go back to the stock ROM in safestrap and export the contacts to the SD card, re-flash SD and import the contacts. This resolved the issue.

Last edited: