imobsters cheats?

1foxbody

Reaction score
I've been playing this game for the past few days and I tried searching for cheats. The only thing I came up with is the one to get money by manually setting the date to a later time in the phone settings. As soon as I change it, it goes right back to today's date shortly after. I went to check if the cash appears and it does but as soon as I try to spend the cash it says not enough and goes back to however much I had. Can anyone please help me out? I'm on level 13 and my mob code is 4kcpn4 please let me know thanks.

ftsaenz

Reaction score
I am having the same problem now. Did you ever find out a solution to the time problem for imobsters?

slimpirudude

Reaction score
Bump

I too have been looking all over for cheats for imobsters for android. It is a awesome game! Can someone please help us on here? Wish this money cheat with changing the date would work. But in imobsters there is no settings for the date and time. So I went to settings, date and time (on the phone itself) and unchecked the auto option, changed date. Went back to imobsters and yes, I had money!! but once tried to buy anything, or put it in back it reverts back to correct time. Any assistance is appreciated.

Also, if somehow this is a patch in the game or something for v.1.2, I tried it on v.1 and still didnt work. If it happens to be caused by updated patch/version, can someone please let me know the version it works on?

Thanks!

renegadessnarff

Reaction score
Imobsters

:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_evil::)ME8GPV:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_evil::icon_eek::)

Thebunny

Reaction score
Imobster cheat - this one works really good!!!

I have some new cheats for every one that plays imobster, i will share it with every one that adds me, jhfftc, i will send a note to every one that adds me.

dexter23

Reaction score
help plz

i need help on findin out where to put tha cheat code n i have a Graminfone Android... someone help me an other cheats plz thanx

dexter23

Reaction score
Thebunny i jus tried to add u it wont let me add me plz need help.... (BTUBN9)

LA_JEFA

Reaction score
add me

well i been playing for a while but i hate the whole constant hl for no reason add me pls E2BJ2D