How to Patch Cheat Codes INTO GBA/GBC/SNES/NES Roms

Musturd

Reaction score
How to Patch Cheat Codes INTO GBA/GBC/SNES/NES Roms

Well, I know people want to know how to do this, and I unfortunately do not have time to figure this out now, but maybe someone else does (I will fool around with this stuff and update the guide tomorrow).

But for now:
For GBA: Download This
For SNES/GBC/NES: Download This
(If you can't open .rar files download 7zip or WinRar)

I HAVE NOT yet had success with GBA code patching (which is in more demand I'm sure) but I have not really attempted to understand what constitutes a GS v3 code. Basically, I will probably be able to figure this one out.

But, (although I have not tried again recently), a few years ago I SUCCESSFULLY patched a code into Super Mario World (well a hacked version of Super Mario World) with an older version of the software I point you at now.
A guide I made about this feat is posted here
I point to the older version of the patcher (that does not support Gameboy) so only download that one if this newer version does not work (even though I have heard positive comments about this software).

Like I said, I haven't really had time to play with all of this software again yet, so I can't make a guide... YET.
Check this thread often.

If anyone successfully patches a GBA rom please let me know (I have only tried one rom and two different cheats).