I'm elligable for a phone upgrade

cb2000a

Reaction score
I just got notified that I can upgrade 5 months early, but I will hold out until Feb. for the new T2, LTE phones.

Zecpull

Reaction score
I just got upgraded my D1 to a DX...and I thought it would feel Huge.. But it does not .. in Fact it is thinner and lighter than the D1 so I think the DX is smaller.
I was wrongly told by Customer Service that the X is upgradeable to LTE .

I may send it back.. but My other line will be due to Upgrade in April ? So I am not sure if I may just keep the X..?

astevens54

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
I just got upgraded my D1 to a DX...and I thought it would feel Huge.. But it does not .. in Fact it is thinner and lighter than the D1 so I think the DX is smaller.
I was wrongly told by Customer Service that the X is upgradeable to LTE .

I may send it back.. but My other line will be due to Upgrade in April ? So I am not sure if I may just keep the X..?

Please keep us posted on the outcome.

Googleaddict

Reaction score
I've heard so many people say that customer service at Verizon said that the X is upgradable to LTE. It would be nice if it was true though...:)

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Further proof that you can't trust what a rep knows. Don't be lazy and do the research yourself. :)

This came from my brain by way of my finger and my phone. Don't ask where any of them have been. Especially the brain.