I'm baaaaack!

wantit

Reaction score
After almost a year into a 2 yr. Verizon contract with a windows phone, I just could not take it anymore! The nokia 822 was a great phone, windows OS gets a big thumbs down. I was so disgusted with the lack of apps for windows, I finally surrendered. The straw that broke the camels back was I purchased a home security camera system and was assured by the sales person, and the box having the windows phone logo on it, that I would be able to remote view the cams on my phone. after all installed, and a call to tech support for the security cam co. I'm told windows phone is no longer supported! I got a moto x direct from Motorola, and all is well in the world again.

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
YOu will enjoy the Moto X.. unless of course you love to root and mod. Alot has changed with Android hacking in the past two years. It is now super hard to hack Android phones on Verizon as they are all locked down tight.

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome back to the Droid World :)

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Welcome to droid again.:)

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
YOu will enjoy the Moto X.. unless of course you love to root and mod. Alot has changed with Android hacking in the past two years. It is now super hard to hack Android phones on Verizon as they are all locked down tight.

I loved to root and "mod" (even though I would mostly just install stock AOSP ROMs on previous phones) before I got the Moto X. Ever since I have had the Moto X, I see no reason to root or ROM the phone.