I'm Really Scare, SBF Went Wrong. Please Help

Ajmazin

Reaction score
I was currently on liberty gb .8 and my headphone jack broke so I tried to SBF my phone. I followed the instrucitons on this page SBF - Detailed Guide for Success - Windows 7 of what to do. When i got to step 7. It said rebooting phone and my phone booted up with the motorola logo but had the liberty eagle animation. Now I'm stuck in bootloop, can someone help me please?? I don't want to have to buy a new phone :(

Reaction score
Did you follow the instructions for if you get stuck in a bootloop? It pretty plainly explains what to do in your situation.

Sent from my LGB v0.9 Gingercomb Juiced DROID2

OP
A

Ajmazin

Reaction score
I did, I went into stock recovery and followed both instructions and I still got a bootloop. It also says a tthe top E: Can't open /cache/recovery/command...

OP
A

Ajmazin

Reaction score
repeated tries have saved the day...mini heart attack. haha

Reaction score
Well let me first put your mind at ease... if you can get into recovery mode you haven't brickeed your phone. if clearing data and cache didn't get you out of bootloop, id redownload the sbf file and flash it again.

Edit: how long have you been letting it bootloop? It can't take a while to finally boot up. Just fyi.

Edit2: start at step 4 on that guide. If you can get to the bootloader you are safe. May want to try rsd lite 4.9 as well.
Sent from my LGB v0.9 Gingercomb Juiced DROID2

Last edited:

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
I seen this before

Its normal after you flash sbf go into stock recovery and do factory reset. then it should boot.

Have to do it in that order not sure why but it worked when my friend brought me his X in the same state you are in now.