iheartradio droid 2

aozoranotsuki

Reaction score
anyone else having issues with this app? it'll play fine rarely, but 90% of the time it skips all the time. it'll stop random amounts of time as well, sometimes 1 second, other times upwards 5 minutes where i have to pick a new station and then go back to the one i was on before. then sometimes it'll come back, i hear one word, and then its out again.

it cant be a signal thing because last.fm and pandoras radio skip maybe once every 10 minutes but never longer than a second or 3

pool_shark

Reaction score
anyone else having issues with this app? it'll play fine rarely, but 90% of the time it skips all the time. it'll stop random amounts of time as well, sometimes 1 second, other times upwards 5 minutes where i have to pick a new station and then go back to the one i was on before. then sometimes it'll come back, i hear one word, and then its out again.

it cant be a signal thing because last.fm and pandoras radio skip maybe once every 10 minutes but never longer than a second or 3

I only used it once for a short period of time, but it worked fine during that time. Could be the reception issue in your case.

OP
A

aozoranotsuki

Reaction score
i have no other reception problems, except the wildy swaying bar, but this happens outside as well. i just went to their section in the app store and say a list of complaints about the same issue. anyone else have a recommendation for a similar app?

Last edited: