If October release is true...

I think you probably just sold some Nexus Primes with that post. Haha.

Now I'm just keeping my fingers crossed for a release sooner than later and hopefully it's coming to verizon.

May have sold me with this post...I was looking forward towards the vigor but idk. I'm sorry of excited about future motorola phones since google bought them now

Lol, maybe Google should give me a marketing job on the side ;)

Didnt phil(androidcentral) say a couple months ago that it is coming 2 vzw?This is n response 2 b-jammin21

Last edited:
I really wish we knew more. I would LOVE to hold out for the Prime, but my OG Droid is on her last leg (even with CM7 & Chevy 1.0), & I've been eligible for over a month. I could have just upgraded to a D3 or something last month, but I knew better phones were just around the corner. Then the SGSII ship sailed for all of us VZW peeps, so I am pretty sure on the Bionic.

If they could just throw us a bone before the 8th...

I really wish we knew more. I would LOVE to hold out for the Prime, but my OG Droid is on her last leg (even with CM7 & Chevy 1.0), & I've been eligible for over a month. I could have just upgraded to a D3 or something last month, but I knew better phones were just around the corner. Then the SGSII ship sailed for all of us VZW peeps, so I am pretty sure on the Bionic.

If they could just throw us a bone before the 8th...

Just go for it! You can always sell the Bionic and buy another barley used phone without loosing much if any money.

Just go for it! You can always sell the Bionic and buy another barley used phone without loosing much if any money.

That's what I'm contemplating doing. The DX's appear to still be selling around $200 online, but price is starting to drop. So I'm thinking about selling now, getting a Bionic, then selling that in a few months for the prime. That way I capitalize on the DX money, and can hopefully sell the Bionic for $300-400 in a couple months.

We've waited this long,mite as well wait a little longer 4 a bloat free phone with ICS and crazy res and 4.5 screen.

Agreed, then again that is saying we ever see a Nexus phone on Verzion... I am hopeful though because I do not mind the customer UIs of HTC or Motorola etc... However I am not a fan of all the other bloatware that is unremoveable without root and the chance to mess up your phone.

You and me both. I'm rocking the first build of the OG. Yes, the bubble keyboard. She has seen temps over 150 a couple of times, needless to say the CPU died a long time and she doesn't know it yet.

me too.. i've even replaced my keyboard 3 times and its starting to bubble again from use. i'm waiting on the nexus, but i'm really going to miss a real keyboard. but if i gotta give it up, i nice big screen nexus is what it will take.

I will be getting this phone as soon as my upgrade allows. Based on speculation, Android 4.0, TI OMAP dual core processer, 4G radio, front camera and no capacitive buttons have essentially sold me.
@awisseh
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Wouldn't by this time see more leaks of the prime for release speculation?

Sent from my Charge using DroidForums

Wouldn't by this time see more leaks of the prime for release speculation?

Sent from my Charge using DroidForums

LoL i know you went through the bionic saga with us troop, what makes you think well hear anything two/three weeks before release :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Back