New member with an old phone

forevermoore

Reaction score
Hi all,
I purchased my Motorola Droid Bionic last November after waiting months like all who were waiting for this highly advertised and equally highly anticipated new
device. Of course, as we all know, the Bionic was then kicked to the curb to make room for the next latest, greatest thing - The Droid Razr. In retrospect,
I'm grateful that we received the ICS upgrade, and I am hopeful that JB won't be far behind. At the very least, it will be easier to complete the final year of
my agreement anticipating the next latest, greatest thing...whatever it might be.

Thank you for the warm welcome. I hope I can contribute at least as much as I hope to learn from this Forum.

forevermoore
Droid Bionic

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums!! :)

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Welcome to DF:)

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not really an "old phone", my friend. A lot of Bionics still kicking around. With the new ICS update, the Bionic is currently MORE phone than the RAZR (our ICS build is much newer and stable). And now we're on the same track as the RAZR to get JB. It's really a great time to be a Bionic owner. And i'll be willing to bet that some of the folks who kicked it to the curb in favor of the RAZR are regretting the decision. The new Moto software guy, Punit Soni, has personally seen to it that the Bionic is back on the radar.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forum!