New old guy on the block

mrbillhewitt

Reaction score
I am looking at a new android phone going from a razor...long way to go...I feel that I would be better off to wait till we see the new Passion/drqagon...almst went for the Mo Droid but heard about the passion and decided to wait....can we expect that the passion/dragon will really be here in December?...once I get the thing, I will rally be interested in this site...thankx all in advance...

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well first off, welcome to the forum, we are glad to have you here and hope you enjoy your stay.

Second off, what about the passion makes you want it over a droid? (i'm not going to say one is better then the other, just wanted to see your thoughts :) ) I know of quite a few who are waiting.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Welcome to Droidforums MrBillHewitt

there has been a lot of speculation on the release of the The Passion/Dragon. Nobody even knows what carrier it will be released on yet. Specualtion is that it will be VZW but even that has not been confirmed.

As far as a December release I wouldn't count on it. It hasn't even cleared the FCC yet. So something better happen quickly for it to release this year.

BillTheCat

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums!

I'm not overly familiar with the upcoming Passion/Dragon, but with phones, as with many electronics, you can spend your entire life waiting for the next big thing that's just around the corner. Just be sure to pick one that looks like it'll suit you & don't worry if the kid across the street gets something slicker in a few months.

OP
M

mrbillhewitt

Reaction score
So....why should I wait for the Dragon...or why am I waiting?????gos I really dont know...do you folks think it is wise to jump inot the Droid now???