ICS Theme crashes EVERYTHING

synpse

Reaction score
So I tried using the Toolbox thing to install the ICS theme, then it rebooted, and now everything is Force Closing. I can't do anything!!! what the hell??

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The company that was hosting our files shutdown. Therefore, until we get it moved, anything in the toolbox that has to download, won't work. :-(

Reflash the ROM (no wipe) to fix the FC's, then download the ICS theme from here and flash it like you did the ROM (no wipe) :)

ma5t3rw1tt

Reaction score
Its because the server they had for the themes & downloads is offline at the moment and they are aware of it. I was told once one of the developers comes back from vacation they will be fixing that problem cause this has happened to me.

OP
synpse

synpse

Reaction score
Actually.. I came from a no-wipe upgrade from SD 4.6 and I tried to re-flash the MavROM 4.0 again, and that didn't work.. so I had to wipe everything to flash it. then it worked.. but my Oregon Settler game is gone!! and all the data that i didn't have.. ugh, all for one little test of an ICS theme. oh well, my bad for not having a good backup.