ICS Keeps Crashing

skaterkev982

Reaction score
So I just installed the Leak for ICS on my bionic but cant open text messenging apps keep crashing my phone where i have to restart it everything else works but calls take some time before they dial out as well any help would be greatly appreciated

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
Have you cleared your cache? If you did, try a data factory reset. You are moving from one operating system to another. Your apps may be having trouble in the new os environment. A fdr should help you get on track.

jayrod

Reaction score
Guessing you went from .905 to ICS..Did you clear the cache? If you are having FC's and you might need to do a Factory Data Reset as there might be some old code conflicting with ICS. If you do a FDR, make sure you backup things you don't want to loose as it will wipe everything.

OP
S

skaterkev982

Reaction score
alright thanks cleared cache and everything works properly now

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear it. If you have any other issues come on back. Just realize that you don't need a problem to stop in and say hi!

OP
S

skaterkev982

Reaction score
alright thx so any word on when vzw might push out ICS to bionic or if they are going to skip ICS ang go to jellybean

JohnFH

Reaction score
Hold down power button + vol up & down; use vol down to toggle to Recovery; use vol up to select Recovery; wait for Recovery screen; then vol down to toggle to Clear Cache; hit power button; wait for ready to reboot; then hit power button to reboot.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
alright thx so any word on when vzw might push out ICS to bionic or if they are going to skip ICS ang go to jellybean

No real date, maybe this month, but all they're saying is Q4. I doubt if they'll skip ICS for JB (even if we to get it, which probably won't happen).