Pandora crashing

NYMase

Reaction score
Is anyone else having a problem with Pandora? It crashes every time I try to open it for the last several days....I launch Pandora and then their opening ad immediately crashes it before I can even get into Pandora...I haven't had this problem before and haven't had any problems with their opening ads before...Usually it's a red Netflix ad that you can just click close on, but it crashes before I can even click close...There has been a Skyfall 007 opening ad that is making it crash as soon as I open it as well

I've tried forcing stop, clearing data, clearing cache and uninstalling and reinstalling and keep getting the same problem...any suggestions?

Inktownlegend

Reaction score
Its been happening to me for the last couple weeks if I'm not mistaken. It seems seems to happen more often when you don't have a string signal. Now if I have two bars or less I don't even attempt to open it anymore.

comk4ver

Reaction score
Have you tried ics themed Pandora that's on this forum? I've yet to run into any issues with this one.

tommyz

Reaction score
This just started happening to me the last couple of days. This is on a Droid RAZR HD MAXX with Jelly Bean.

Hopefully they get this fixed before Christmas, I planned on using Pandora for background music.