ICS OTA Rolling out for everyone starting tonight.

Tums

Reaction score
I'm still stuck in the same position as yesterday still says "Download suspended. Will Resume shortly..."

I've done an FDR and clear cache but after that still no luck guess I am just gonna have to wait.

intmd8r

Reaction score
Mine downloaded smoothly and seemed to be going through the process without issue but it's now been "stuck" at "upgrading contacts database" for a good 20 minutes. Anybody else get hung up there?
Yep, I'm having an issue syncing contacts as well. The syncing notification has stopped spinning and it's been hours. Still no contacts on my phone. Everything else seems to be working ok, albeit everything is REALLY slow, which seems to be exactly the opposite of what everyone else is experiencing...

shadowsjc

Reaction score
My initial app and media sync (right after the install) went by quickly, but I still don't have Google contacts synced and it's been 4 hours already. Everything else seems to be working great

jhom

Reaction score
Yep, I'm having an issue syncing contacts as well. The syncing notification has stopped spinning and it's been hours. Still no contacts on my phone. Everything else seems to be working ok, albeit everything is REALLY slow, which seems to be exactly the opposite of what everyone else is experiencing...

Give it a day or two to settle in. You will see the system start flying after it settles in. :biggrin:

thumper300zx

Reaction score
WOO HOO!!! Went back to stock (thanks RSD Lite), checked for update (took 5-10 minutes just to check for update, but downloaded quickly once there -- fast WI-FI here in the office). Package is installing as we speak!

Anyone know if lapdock works with update?

EDIT: DOH -- now waiting for the next update (ICS update :)

ClvlndPunk

Reaction score

Well it finally moved on and i'm able to get to a home screen but i'm getting frequent lock ups and i'm not getting a mobile network at all. if i try to go through the settings to check mobile networks it just freezes up. maybe i'll need to do a factory reset, i'm not sure.

jhom

Reaction score
WOO HOO!!! Went back to stock (thanks RSD Lite), checked for update (took 5-10 minutes just to check for update, but downloaded quickly once there -- fast WI-FI here in the office). Package is installing as we speak!

Anyone know if lapdock works with update?

Yep, Lapdock works. It is now webtop 3.0. It is improved and quite useful.

Tums

Reaction score
After my second FDR it finally started loading at 50% at the moment! Woot! That was painful but glad it's finally working. Now lets see how it goes!

thumper300zx

Reaction score
Awesome -- I guess my first update was for 905...now doing ICS. So, wasn't there yet :) Excited!

Download 'suspended will resume shortly'
GAH!
Oh oh -- 1% !! ... just reached the 50+ mark! WOO HOO!

100%, verifying update

TonyBoD

Reaction score
Wow - big troubles here. Update finally downloaded, unpacked and everything installed - now I get absolutely no service. When I go to settings and try to look at mobile networks I get a message that com.android.phone is not responding - help! Any suggestions?

ClvlndPunk

Reaction score
Wow - big troubles here. Update finally downloaded, unpacked and everything installed - now I get absolutely no service. When I go to settings and try to look at mobile networks I get a message that com.android.phone is not responding - help! Any suggestions?

i'm having the exact same issue

intmd8r

Reaction score
Give it a day or two to settle in. You will see the system start flying after it settles in. :biggrin:
Yep, I'm sure that's exactly it - thanks. I have my contacts now and things are already starting to speed up. Just settling, like you said. :biggrin:

Suuperflie

Reaction score
Will 4ever root make the update fail? I can't get the update to install. I'm stock rooted with 4ever root. I uninstalled Bionic Bootstrapper and wiped cache and still no luck. I don't want to FDR if I don't have to and I'd rather not do HOB if I can avoid it. I'd really just rather the update work the way it's supposed to. Do I need to unfreeze all bloat?