ICS CleanROM and Charging Battery

Tha187um

Reaction score
Good morning all, I recently rooted and installed ICS CleanROM, (Thanks Mr Smith for pointing me on the right direction) I did this yesterdy and noticed that though i left the phone charging overnight, it was only at 92%. I used it a bit, it went down to 85% then plugged it back in and it went back to 93% fairly quickly but an hour has gone by and it still at 93%... Does it ever get to 100%???

arbs27

Reaction score
Mines always at 99. Depends what's running in the background I guess.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you have a 3.8v battery? If so then it probably won't. The ics kernel doesn't set the voltage properly for the 3.8v battery. On the plus side, Verizon should exchange it for a 3.7 v battery no questions asked

Sent from the red headed step child of Verizon
HTC Rezound ICS 4.0.3 desensed and customized

OP
T

Tha187um

Reaction score
ok this morning i woke up to it at 99 but 4 hours later and is down to 30% with nothing installed, display brightness to auto and cpu set to 1.5 :/
Looking to go back to stock rom for now.

graywolf

Reaction score
I used to plug into the charger and shut the phone off every night. But after i installed the ICS ROM my phone won't charge when it is off and I have to use the recovery menu to boot the phone if I turn it all the way off.

Seems like a big problem to have. All I do is reboot my phone every morning to clear out temp files and junk, but I would rather be able to power it all the way off.

And like everyone else, I have never seen my battery go above 93%. On stock, I could get to 100%.

OP
T

Tha187um

Reaction score
The new update fixed all my battery issues. Goes all the way to 99% now. :)

Thanks, i'll give the new Rom a try... I've been good so far on GB until a few days ago, it's been draining the battery, it might be youmail though... and im getting too many errors on receiving mms... they download but after a re-try or two.