[THEME] Ics & Black Theme for Multi Roms Now! Codename1.2.0 & AokpMileStone3 Lots of new goo

Reaction score
Sorry if this is really noobish....But what are the softkeys? why do i need to flash these? Just picked up a G-Nex yesterday and got her rooted up and ready for custom... coming from a rooted D1 for like 2 years where i felt like a Veteran....Now i feel im learning to walk again with all this...any help would be muchos gracias!

lotrfan18

Reaction score
Soft keys are the on screen keyboard. Its not necessary to change them, its just an option you have. You should flash it though, it really compliments the theme

Reaction score
Soft keys are the on screen keyboard. Its not necessary to change them, its just an option you have. You should flash it though, it really compliments the theme

Thank you sir...yea if its part of the theme I definitely want to flash them also! I prefer very detailed themes...So enough with the talking lets get to flashing!!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Reaction score
I just flashed your them on AOKP and let me tell you this thing is beautiful! Exactly what I was looking for! I do have one question though. When I flashed your theme, when I hold the power button instead of reboot it says "intent:#intent; action=android.intent.action.MAIN; component=com.android.mms/.ui.conversationList;end" any idea why this would happen or how to fix it?

I Also have got this after flashing...WEIRD? On AOKP also....and flashed the blue Ime keys but they are still stock color??

Last edited:

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I Also have got this after flashing...WEIRD? On AOKP also....and flashed the blue Ime keys but they are still stock color??

AOKP has the option to change the color on the soft keys so that may be why they have not change with the flash. Try changing it in the settings.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Im pretty sure that zip was for changing the keyboard?? Isnt that what the LatinIme is? Yea i have already changed the color of the softkeys...Thanks for the reply

Hmm, yes it is. Sorry, you were talking about soft keys in an earlier post so I glazed right over the IME part. As long as you flash the correct keyboard it should work. There are 2 different ones and it should list in the theme thread which one you need for AOKP.

Reaction score
Hmm, yes it is. Sorry, you were talking about soft keys in an earlier post so I glazed right over the IME part. As long as you flash the correct keyboard it should work. There are 2 different ones and it should list in the theme thread which one you need for AOKP.

LOL..yea i do that too, read faster then my brain puts together sometimes...anyway yea i downloaded the correct files...even tried the white ones also still no change? ;(

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Yeah it happens, especially with the amount of posts I comb through on a daily basis lol... Anyway, I am not sure why it is not working for you. I assume you are trying to install it in recovery without wiping. Aside from using the correct file I am not sure what to suggest unfortunately.

Reaction score
Yeah it happens, especially with the amount of posts I comb through on a daily basis lol... Anyway, I am not sure why it is not working for you. I assume you are trying to install it in recovery without wiping. Aside from using the correct file I am not sure what to suggest unfortunately.

Thanks anyway maybe the OP will chime in at some point to clairify...

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Thanks anyway maybe the OP will chime in at some point to clairify...

Not sure what else he could add. The way I always do it is I flash the ROM. Boot back into the phone, reboot recovery, flash theme then keyboard. Then reboot and have the nicely themed blacked out keyboard.

What steps are you trying?

Verro84

Reaction score
Quick question do I (flash) gtalk 1st reboot and then do the theme? Kinda confused sorry but I really wanna use this theme

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Quick question do I (flash) gtalk 1st reboot and then do the theme? Kinda confused sorry but I really wanna use this theme

Yup that's right. And I believe the directions say to sign into gtalk so what I have been doing is after flashing gtalk1 I actually make sure to open the app and let my account sign onto it. Not sure if it is necessary but it has been working for me.

Verro84

Reaction score
One more thing I got it working and great so far but when on the lock screen it says (connect charger) as seen in screenshot is this a known issue or did I do something wrong? And I do have my charger connected

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
One more thing I got it working and great so far but when on the lock screen it says (connect charger) as seen in screenshot is this a known issue or did I do something wrong? And I do have my charger connected

Not sure, have not come across that. Maybe try rebooting and see if it goes away.